[AMRadio] 100TH and 250TH advice and or comment

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:42:55 EDT 2009

I used to run 304TLs, still want to put something together with a pair of
them, I always did run a small cheap shaded pole fan on them even thou Eimac
did not say anything about doing that, never ran 250 or 100ts, they should
be a lot easier at hi freq than the 304s. I still really like triodes.  I
did find that one of my formally good 304s, they sat unused for near 50
years, died that way a year ago when I powered the fil to see how many were
left.  Think I still have 8 good ones.  Bernie