[AMRadio] Switch

doxemf at aol.com doxemf at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 22:48:04 EDT 2009

Jim,

This type of switch is commonly found in the GP-7 tuning units and
others of that series of Westinghouse mfg., and also in the TBW/GO-9
series. I have some of these components but no spare parts, sorry.
 They may also have been used in other pre-war sets from other mfgs.
Very nice switches usable well beyond the ratings of the unit itself.
They just do not build them that way anymore.

Centralab has a series that are probably rated for your requirements
but they are easily 2 inches across leaving little clearance for
connections to the terminals. If nothing turns up for you I can dig up
what I have of the series out of storage
to see if they would work. These had been inventoried before putting
away but the lists were lost in a fire.

Let me know.

Bill,
KB3DKS in 1 Land