[AMRadio] HAWII 50/1970

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:57:01 EDT 2009

Keep your eyes open for the episodes where McGarrett (Jack Lord) uses a big
transmitter in his office to talk to mobile units. That's a Collins KW-1 s/n
139, now owned by KH6IRT.

With a 12 yr run, it was the longest running cop show on TV until 2003. A
lot of cool period stuff shows up in it.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4