[AMRadio] 3.860

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 1 17:39:35 EST 2009

tHAT'S GREAT - ARE YOU SURE THEY ARE NOT ON 3855 KhZ?

tHAT SEEMS TO BE A PRETTY POPULAR SPOT FOR am ACTIVITY.

(oops)

From:           	"Jim" <ars-w5jo at brightok.net>
To:             	"AM Radio Discussion List"
<amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Date sent:      	Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:34:16 -0600
Subject:        	[AMRadio] 3.860
Send reply to:  	Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
	<amradio at mailman.qth.net>
	<amradio.mailman.qth.net>
	<mailto:amradio-
request at mailman.qth.net?subject=unsubscribe>