[AMRadio] Muting the R390 on transmit

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 22:49:06 EST 2009

Thanks for the reply, Grant. My R 390 doesn't mute when terminal 9 is grounded. I have connected an alligator clip lead to terminal 9 and then connected the other end of the clip lead to terminal 16 which is ground and there is no effect. I can't figure out why there is no effect when terminal 9 is grounded. What do you think, Grant? I do not have a manual or schematic for the R390. 73, John, K5PGW