[AMRadio] 3.860

Bill McCourt - WF1L wemccourt at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 08:47:09 EST 2009

This (encouragement) is what "we" all should be doing to everyone that seems to be having a problem with their signal and not belittling their efforts or outright harrassment.  This "bullying" is what has soured many on the hobby which is a shame.

This hobby was built on the principle of "Elmer-ing" and bringing along the novices and those who had an interest in what we do and how we do it.

Those who continually put others down, either at club meetings or on the air, are only strengthening a negative image, of ham radio, that brings us all down.

Bill-WF1L