[AMRadio] Muting the R390 on transmit

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Dec 2 15:33:28 EST 2009

The link I gave you goes directly to R-390, NOT the R-390A.

I even downloaded them to be sure it worked BEFORE I posted that link.

Having an R-390A, I can see the difference immediately!

Bob - N0DGN

John King wrote:
> Bob, I only see the R390A on the manual site. 73, John

|               AM Amateur Radio Operator    NØDGN                 |
|               http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/                 |