[AMRadio] Muting the R390 on transmit

Jerry K w5kp at hughes.net
Wed Dec 2 20:35:46 EST 2009

My apologies to one and all on the list, and particularly to John. It
appears I led him down the wrong path due to my chronic 390A/non-A
confusion factor disease. I've spent so much time fooling with 390A's
that when I read or hear the numbers "390", my mind involuntarily tacks
on the "A" without me even noticing it. That's gotten me in trouble more
than once.

Non-A's are great receivers, but I must admit I have never owned one.
Sorry, John.

73, Jerry W5KP