[AMRadio] A piece of Gonset equipment

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Dec 4 21:30:53 EST 2009

Interesting again, that is the style but the dial on this one only
covers 6 meters.  Who would have thought they would do something like
that (snicker).  I thought the knobs were incorrect, but the picture
shows the kind of knobs that are on this one.  Wonder if the dial
markings for 10 meters have just faded out?

The previous owner, now SK, used it mobile on 6 meters with an AF 68.  I
bought it all from his estate.  The AF 68 puts out nearly 28 watts on 6
meters.  Now if I just had a 6 meter antenna :>).

Thanks Pete

Jim