[AMRadio] deliberate encroachment

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 5 06:41:48 EST 2009

woke up early this AM and called CQ on 3887, as there was a qso in progress
on 3880.  had been in QSO for about twenty minutes and at 5 AM the military
Net fired up on 3885.  All they had to do was advise that there was going to
be a net starting at 5 and I  would have slid away, but no, there would be
no reason to do that. I am sure it was my fault for being near THEIR freq.
Probably some of the people in this group bitch about the SSB deliberate
encroachment.  This lack of the most simple  respect  disgusts me.  Bernie
W8RPW