[AMRadio] deliberate encroachment

ve3ajm at sympatico.ca ve3ajm at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 5 08:30:44 EST 2009

Hi Bernie,

I was listening in to your QSO with the 2 station in Florida, and what you write here is absolutely what occurred this morning. There was no way that the Military Radio Net group/net controller didn't hear you. It makes you wonder about common courtesy these days. Thats why I operate down at the low end of the band around 3725kc. Nice that you were able to continue your QSO down at 3705.

Al Santangelo VE3AJM