[AMRadio] deliberate encroachment

dogfaces at comcast.net dogfaces at comcast.net
Sat Dec 5 12:55:01 EST 2009

Hello all,
I am a member of that organization and the actions may have been a careless oversight. The people in the club are very nice and usually courteous. We are all hams. I will send an email to the group and ask them to listen a little better before transmitting in the future. I am in no way defending the actions, just trying to smooth things over.

Thanks, Paul WA3GFZ