[AMRadio] deliberate encroachment

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 5 13:21:00 EST 2009

Paul: thanks for your input, however, this was clearly deliberate. The net
control sta came on immeadiatly after I turned it back to the gentleman in
Fla. Net control was running forty over nine and there is no doubt in my
mind that he was hearing me at that same level and simply waited for me to
turn it to the other station. there is simply no reason to not call me and
advise that there was a net starting, except perhaps stupidity. clearly net
control did not give a hoot.  I  wonder what they would have thought if I
waited a few minutes and then started calling CQ.  The other thing is I
would have been interested in joining that group, however not now or ever.
anyway lets stop this/ these exchanges. It was eight hours ago.    I do not
see this often, but it does happen enough to spoil the really good QSOs, I
work mostly AM to get away from the CB type actions one hears on SSB, it was
shock that AMers would do the same thing!   there is 400 KC available and at
5AM there probably were not more that ten QSOs over the entire band.   wish
everyone would get out of that mess that is the so called AM window and go
the low end.    well perhaps not everyone, leave the belching and farting at
the top.  Bernie