[AMRadio] deliberate encroachment

Dave Mayfield W9WRL wrl at gwltd.com
Sat Dec 5 19:48:12 EST 2009

Because, Some guys are rock bound. It is normal operating procedure that
AM op's take place at 3880, 3885, 3890. No one buys a rock to operated a
vintage transmitter at 3887. You can say what you want the bottom line
is this. the net control for the Military net should have done a better
job, and no one should start a Q on 3887 the middle of the road. To do
so is just not understanding what your doing.