[AMRadio] deliberate encroachment

Joseph Bento n6dgy at kirtland.com
Sat Dec 5 22:38:23 EST 2009

On Dec 5, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Bernie Doran wrote:

> fine Dave, I just do not understand what I am doing. Ok?

I'm just shaking my head in bewilderment as I read through this topic.  It's no wonder that I have essentially ZERO desire even pursue any amateur radio activities today.  What's the point?  So many inconsequential acts turn into a major pissing contest.  No?  Just reread what you've all been posting!

I'm thinking of selling off my vintage Heath, Gonset, and WRL equipment.  It's a sure thing there's not much enjoyment to be gained in operating them.  The enjoyment came from the restoration.

73,
Joe, N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, UT