[AMRadio] unsubscribe issues

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Dec 6 11:55:36 EST 2009

Ok Brad,

Here is the method that will unsubscribe you.

>> > with
>> > the word unsubscribe in the message body.

This simple statement is at the bottom of every message sent through the
reflector.  Had you followed the directions that Brian gave you in the
beginning you would have spent less time accomplishing the job than
arguing about it.

We do not wish to see you, or anyone, go but if it suits you then follow
the directions.  You did the same thing to subscribe so take the
responsibility to unsubscribe.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator