[AMRadio] unsubscribe issues

Joseph Bento n6dgy at kirtland.com
Sun Dec 6 12:02:03 EST 2009

I'm gone as well.  AA7IR sent me a very nice email in response to a prior message.  His reply was appreciated.  While I do not intend to abandon ham radio, I can certainly do without the bickering that goes on with this list.

73,
Joe, N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, UT

On Dec 6, 2009, at 9:55 AM, Jim Wilhite wrote:

> Ok Brad,
>
> Here is the method that will unsubscribe you.

> This simple statement is at the bottom of every message sent through the
> reflector.  Had you followed the directions that Brian gave you in the
> beginning you would have spent less time accomplishing the job than
> arguing about it.
>
> We do not wish to see you, or anyone, go but if it suits you then follow
> the directions.  You did the same thing to subscribe so take the
> responsibility to unsubscribe.
>
> Jim/W5JO
> Moderator

>>> either.  I'm doing good just to keep up with everything else.  Please