[AMRadio] Paint question

John Cox jecox at keinet.net
Thu Dec 10 10:24:14 EST 2009

John
There is an early bandmaster on ebay right now that has adifferent color and
finish than the later ones.
If it is originol which it appears to be yours might have been similar?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Harvey-Wells-ham-radio-transmitter-museum-quality_W0QQitemZ320459399262QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9cde605e
73,
John
K6HSG