[AMRadio] Paint question

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Thu Dec 10 10:52:36 EST 2009

FYI - there is Saint James Gray paint available now from NovexCom at their
email address
jazz10san.rr.com

They also sell S-Line Gray for the cabinets.

Paint is only $14.95 a can and s&H is $7.50 for the first can and $3.00 for
each additional can shipped in the same box.

This firm also has an ad on Ebay.  Do a search.

Wonderful paint that is endorsed by the CRA.

The address is NovexComm, 2987 Luna Avenue, San Diego, CA 92117

Tell Dick when you contact him that the Collins Radio Association sent you.

Merry Christmas

David Knepper, W3ST/W3CRA
Publisher of the Collins Journal
Secretary of the Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join today