[AMRadio] HRO question for the day

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:06:19 EST 2009

well, isn't that interesting. I sort of leaned that way, but did not know.
the only problem with the reference is that the diode detectors are not
linear at all.  They generate all sorts of stuff that is not there. I am
going to build a precision detector and use in the NBFM slot of the HRO and
75A2.      sounds like National did have an idea what they were doing.  It
does do a much better job receiving week signals than my ft1000 MarkV.
Bernie