[AMRadio] deliberate encroachmentencroachment , overstuffed in-box

Robert Nickels ranickel at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 10:44:36 EST 2009

w4awm at aol.com wrote:
> I,ve tried digests, but there is still all that stuff to weed through.

While I agree with Todd's comments, I sure will chime on regarding the
uselessness of "Digests", John.   The problem would be solved if
everyone would simply trim their replies but as we all know, very few
take the time to do this, and as a result the digests are virtually
unreadable.  You'd think with all the smart guys out there someone would
write some code that could do this automatically, and I suppose if it
earned a few million a year for Google, someone would have done so
already ;-)

73, Bob W9RAN