[AMRadio] deliberate encroachmentencroachment , overstuffed in-box

manualman manualman at juno.com
Fri Dec 18 12:52:16 EST 2009

I trim my inbox every day and don't save any postings since the majority
of all the Reflectors I subscribe to, including this one, have an e-mail
archive that's available to all of us if I need to go find something
"important". Over these last many years, most reflector discussions
always seem to take the format process that's similar to the age old
discussion, "how many people does it take to change a light bulb?". Of
all the keys on my keyboard, I love my delete key the best.

Pete, wa2cwa