[AMRadio] Weeding made simple - was: overstuffed in-box

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 19 06:45:55 EST 2009

John and others - here are some tips that may help you:

I use Pegasus mail client (free) - with a filter set to move all mailing
list  / group e-mails into folders.  Since I follow dozens of groups
this works perfectly for me. If there's a topic I don't want to read,
then I simply highlight the 20-30 messages with that subject line,
do two clicks of the mouse and they are gone. One only has to learn
to use the tools, like filtering and marking with the control key and
the problems that John is having disappear comepletely.

You can highlight a message and use the delete key before you
open it.  Also, you can highlight a bnunch of messages for deletion,
one at a time using the control key and left mouse click them,
then delete them.

To save even more time you can "control click" the first one of
a series, then use the SHIFT key to mouse click the last one and
it will highlight all of them in between, and with one click you can
delete ALL of them!

Try it you'll like it. I hope this helps.

Bry, AF4K

From:           	w4awm at aol.com