[AMRadio] Threads that go on and on

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sat Dec 19 12:38:45 EST 2009

You make some good points John.  If I have something to add to a
discussion I like to make one or two comments then let the dust
settle...

But I would caution against too much criticism of mailing list
participants - it will tend to stifle participation as people become
afraid of breaking the rules or getting jumped on by others.  There is
a happy medium between the two extremes.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
Capital City Hamfest - Sat, Jan 23 - Madison, Wisconsin
http://www.wd8das.net/hamfest