[AMRadio] Threads that go on and on

Ron.K3PID ron.k3pid at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 16:49:26 EST 2009

Maybe I'm missing something here but aren't email threads just another communication medium? How is it different from a phone discussion or even a CW discussion or to the extreem, a face-to-face discussion? If it's a lively discussion, that gets a lot of activity, isn't that a good thing? Would we want to tell someone in a phone discussion that they can only talk for 3 minutes and then move on to the next subject? I don't think so! The thread is what it is! If there isn't much interest, then it won't last long but if it whips up a lot of interest ( opinion) then it should-could go for a while. I say so what! As long as it remains civil and on topic, then let it go! If you get too many emails then delete them! You don't have to read them if you are not interested in the subject. Or have I missed the point?

K3PID
Ron H
--
This outgoing email was scanned by