[AMRadio] Threads that go on and on

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Dec 19 16:58:04 EST 2009

Ron and all:

Your assessment is correct.  Brian, Todd and I view this as a forum in
which topics of discussion are considered a QSO.  People are free to
post as many messages that are on topic as they wish.  If things wander
substantially off topic or become personal, we will stop it.  Until then
we are all adults and all behave in that fashion.  Thanks to all of you
for making this list interesting  and fun.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator