[AMRadio] Threads that go on and on

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Dec 19 19:08:13 EST 2009

John,

I am confused.  Do you like to see any post made by others about a
topic?  Do you think that the moderator should, after several posts,
tell the rest to hold their comments?

Do you wish to see a time limit on a topic?  Do you not wish to see a
time limit?

Do you wish to control what is posted?  Do you not wish to control what
is posted?

73

Jim/W5JO