[AMRadio] T-368

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 10:21:44 EST 2009

Dave,

The T-368 Registry is in a Yahoo Database on the T-368 BC-610 Group.

<T-368_BC-610 at yahoogroups.com>

Currently I'm running the BC-610 Registry.

I may have to pick up the T-368 Registry, as the previous maintainer has
dropped out.

Bob - N0DGN

Dave Mayfield W9WRL wrote:
> Once upon a time, someone had a T-368 registry going, I can't seem to
> find it any longer. I was wanting to put a link on my new project site
> www.3885am.com. If the registry is no more, I thought perhaps I might
> start a new list of T-368's and the owners. I'm putting together a T-368
> club on the new web site. Anyone know of it? or is it gone?
>
> 73 Dave W9WRL.com or www.3885am.com

|               AM Amateur Radio Operator    NØDGN                 |
|               http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/                 |