[AMRadio] T-368 Registry - where!

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 14:01:45 EST 2009

Here is a "small" sample of the one on Yahoo:

"CALL", "EMAIL", "MANUFACTURER", "MODEL", "SERIAL", "CONTRACT", "NOTES"
"N3IBX", "n3ibx at arrl.net", "Bendix", "T-368E", "245", "3219-PP-59", ""
"KK4DF", "kk4df at R-390a.us", "Bendix", "T-368E", "238", "3219-PP-59",
"overhauled at Pirmasens Army Depot"
"KF0HR", "twhermanson at stellarnet.com", "Bendix", "T-368E", "353",
"3219-PP-59", "overhauled at Pirmasens Army Depot"

There is approximately 79 entries in the database.

Bob - N0DGN

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> I recall seeing the info posted there through an actual post one time,
> but the only list I recall seeing was online at someone's web page.
> Three pages as I recall, with detailed info on the model,
> manufacturer, etc. Very comprehensive.
>
> ~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4
>
> On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 1:13 PM, rbethman <rbethman at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Gentlemen,
>>
>> There is one T-368 Registry, located on Yahoo, in a database, on the T-368
>> BC-610 Group on Yahoo.

|               AM Amateur Radio Operator    NØDGN                 |
|               http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/                 |