[AMRadio] BROADCAST TRANSMITTER PARTS SOURCE

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Dec 25 17:58:13 EST 2009

The HT and HK types are used in a lot of transmitters and do go bad from
time to time.  I have two WRL Globe transmitters that have 8 of them in
the output tank circuit.  I have been hoarding a set for years just in
case.  I won't worry so much now.

Interesting the only way to contact them is by phone, mail or fax and no
email.  Wonder if it is lone guy or gal by themselves?  I will call next
week to see about a price list and I am betting they will be costly.
Several years back Peter Dahl had some but I can't remember what he
charged.

73

Jim/W5JO