[AMRadio] Question about Seller of Viking II's on the Auction site

Rick rickb at tx.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 15:44:24 EST 2009

Bob.. you'll hear many horror stories about Martyn, but personallly, I
have bought several items from him through the years and have no
complaints at all. I always got exactly what he described. I am likely
in the minority, but that's my experience.

Rick/K5IAR

Hi all,

First off, If this should be posted on AMSWAP, My apologies. I was
unsure.

Ok... I see two Viking II's for sale on that famous auction site. The
seller is Radio-Mart. Am I remembering correctly that there have been
problems with him? I really would love to have Viking II. It was my
first radio when I got licensed. Besides, it would be nice to put on AM.

But... I don't want to shell out all my disability money on a pig in a
poke either...

The auctions end in just over 5 hours... What say you all? Should I go
for it?

Again, if this is not being posted to the proper place, I offer my
deepest apologies.

73, cul...
Bob de k2ki