[AMRadio] Question about Seller of Viking II's on the Auctionsite

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Sun Feb 1 15:46:03 EST 2009

Radio-Mart is one of the worst crooks on eBay. If you are smart you will not
bid on his auctions.

A few years ago I bought a Heath HM-15 from him. I got it for the minimum
$10 bid. The unit I received was not the unit he had the photo of. The one I
received had a broken meter. And it was not damaged in the mail.

He used to post retaliatory feedback against buyers that gave him negative
feedback. He can't do that anymore.

But he current feedback score you see is not his total negative feedback. It
is only for the last 12 months. You have to look deep to see how bad he
really is.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Kent (Seattle), Wa,