[AMRadio] Question about Seller of Viking II's on the Auction site

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 16:15:22 EST 2009

Be careful - "radiomart" is often reported to not provide the same unit
as shown in his auction photos.  I sometimes bid on his items but do so
with the understanding that I might not get as good a unit as in the
pictures.  I therefore only bid quite low and let the deal get away if
the bidding goes higher.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/