[AMRadio] Question about Seller of Viking II's on the Auction site

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Feb 1 16:15:54 EST 2009

It is ok to ask this kind of question is my feelings, you are
discussing a piece of AM equipment.  However.....and this is
directed to anyone who responds.....please refrain from posting
anything that can be considered slander.

I know this will put a damper on the description of some of the
deals he may or may not have been involved in purveying, but no one
here wants to be sued, especially me.  You may say if you were
satisfied or not, but please don't call him any names.

I have seen some of the deals he has completed and I definitely
would not buy from him.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator