[AMRadio] Question about Seller of Viking II's on the Auctionsite

mparkinson1 mparkinson1 at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 16:26:17 EST 2009

I can only say I sold him a ICOM R 71 and he told me he got it damaged and I
ask him what was wrong he stated it didn't power up and wanted his money
back.
I told him send the receiver back first and let me see the damage or call
UPS and I will start a claim.
The next thing I know the receiver was back with me.
I open the receiver and found that power supply board was not the same one I
had just repaired it was missing parts and broken in half.
The deal was he took my supply out that was working correctly and put his
defective one in.
I am only guessing he had one with more options installed because a week
later he had a R 71 loaded with options and I was out everything.
I filed claim with UPS but the problem was it was not in the original box I
shipped it in also the original box was foamed packed and the box I got back
was smaller and had very few peanuts.
So you folks out that that deal with him good luck.
If he has changed his image, I don't know.
 I never let him bid on anything of mine ever again.
And I surley won't bid on anything of his.
It your call just be careful.

Matt Parkinson Military Equipment & R 390A Depot Center