[AMRadio] Viking II's on e-Auction (Follow-up)

Bob Bruno - K2KI k2ki at starc.org
Sun Feb 1 18:35:13 EST 2009

Hi again all,

I would like to thank all those whom replied to be both on and off list.
I guess the consensus is to save my money are time and deal with those
more local to me.

I appreciate everyones comments and am glad that I had the presence of
mind to ask the question. Most times often than not, Over the years, I
have displayed the tendency to impulse buy. If you were to look in my
basement, garage and storage shed, you would agree. :-) Now days, I am
on a very restrictive fixed income so buying a potential problem does
not make good sense. Thanks for saving me from myself!!!

73 and tks agn...
Bob de k2ki