[AMRadio] Question about Seller of Viking II's on the Auctionsite

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Feb 1 19:04:00 EST 2009

Bob, if you can be patient then you will find an example of what you
want most likely from an individual that represents it well.  I do
understand the impulse buying and it took me retiring and living on
a fixed income to stop most of the impulses.

Watch ebay, unless you deal with someone who uses their call sign in
the ID, you never know who is behind the trade.  The person you have
mentioned has had several different ID's in the past.  So watch and
look carefully.

I don't know if you subscribe to the various lists that post for
sale ads or not, but it is a good idea to watch those.

Jim/W5JO