[AMRadio] Question about Seller of Viking II's on the Auction site

J.Hankins joe_hankins at lexcominc.net
Sun Feb 1 20:42:12 EST 2009

Sorry to be late, but I wanted to offer my two cents worth.  My
experience (several purchases) is that he is consistent. He always
portrays his stuff as being much better than it actually is, but you can
usually tell that from his pictures.  By and large, what he calls
"collector quality" most everybody else calls "as is".  Due to the years
of bad comments, he rarely gets top dollar for his stuff, and there very
often are deals to be had because so many people just don't bid at all.
If you never, ever, take what he says at face value and know what things
are really worth, you may get lucky. If you are looking for high quality
stuff that will work out of the box or with minimal work, stay away!!!

Joe
KB1MPY