[AMRadio] Ultrasonic feedback

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 00:08:52 EST 2009

My Ranger used to do a very similar thing, and the fix in that case was
to loosen and then retighten all the chassis ground lugs, terminal
strip mounts, and the like.  Over time the grounds get loose or
slightly corroded and signals leak around where they shouldn't.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.