[AMRadio] Ultrasonic feedback

Peter A Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Feb 3 12:54:38 EST 2009

The front panel "gain" control is for the speech clipping gain. If you
turn it up too high, depending on the setting of the "real" audio gain
control which is located behind the key jack, the modulator will squeal.
This is barring any other electrical or component issues.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com