[AMRadio] Question about Seller of Viking II's on the

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Wed Feb 4 11:53:30 EST 2009

I have never dealt with that guy, but over the years I have heard little but
negative comments and complaints.  He apperantly is a well-known ripoff
artist.  One person said they sent him a piece of equipment but somethig
about the deal fell through, so they both agreed that they would cancel the
deal and he would ship it back to the seller.  When the unit arrived, the
seller noticed that some of the parts inside the radio had been replaced
with defective ones.

I  wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole.

Don k4kyv