[AMRadio] Thank you to those who responded

Gary L Carson kd5cpl at swbell.net
Wed Feb 4 18:24:40 EST 2009

I would like to thank all of you that responded to my earlier post about why I have not been on the air because I am currently disabled.  I want to thank you for taking your time to express your sympathy even though I have never met any of you face-to-face.

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Thank You from KD5CPL";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "kd5cpl at swbell.net";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1233789791_0": {
"text": "Gary Carson",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 837,
"endchar": 847,
"start": 837,
"end": 847,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.306496,
"relScore": 4.87961,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
"category": ["WIKI"],
"wikiId": "Gary_Carson",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "responded and raised my spirits.       Thank you all and 73.  Gary Carson - KD5CPL",
"metaData": {
"visible": "true"
}
 }
};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "5b7628b1a937076b85d80b65367f1a06";

The AM guys are the greatest bunch of guys in the world.  Guys who have never seen me eye-to-eye responded and raised my spirits.

Thank you all and 73.  Gary Carson - KD5CPL