[AMRadio] TEST

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 5 13:50:32 EST 2009

Hah!  If you really want to hear some "ghost-talking" just listen to
27.025 anytime the band is open!    I sometimes think those guys are
yammering, just to hear their own voices.   Lot's of calling out, but
no conversation that I can discern!

Ed, VA3ES

Steve WD8DAS wrote:
>And it's  "Howbouddat Skiplan', skiplan', ya gotta copy, c'mawn?"

It seems strange to me that, on the occasions that I tune a receiver up
to 11m, I very, very often hear that sort of call, but never hear the
same people in a conversation with anyone.