[AMRadio] TEST

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 6 13:52:47 EST 2009

Don,   where do you think I heard this term?   And where do you think
those slopbucketeers got it? I'd be willing to venture that over 80%
of the jerks, lids, troublemakers and miscreants who give us  a hard
time for running AM, are ex-CB'ers.  And as you well know, CB'ers, ex
or other wise (freebanders in particular), disdain the use of AM as
being unworthy of true radio operators.  Only kids, drive-time
suburbanites and  losers use AM. Every "professional" radio operator
knows that!

Ed, VA3ES

Don k4kyv wrote:
"Ghost-talking" eh?
Now that's the exact term I've heard slopbucketeers accuse me of, when I
would be in an AM QSO that happened to fall near their dead-air frequency,
and they could hear me but not the other station in my QSO.