[AMRadio] TEST

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Sat Feb 7 21:29:41 EST 2009

I am getting really bothered by the people I hear on ssb on 80 meters at
night.
I never heard so much intolerance, they hate contests, they hate AM, they
hate blacks, they hate the government, they seem to hate everything, and go
on about it at length.
Daytime on 80 meters, normal people seem to be on, but at night, I often
hear only the southern hate nets.

If you listen at night, you would think the US is filled with ex cb, ex KKK,
people who live in trailers and hate almost everything, talking about
revolution.

I am surprised that any AM operation is possible on 80 meters at night with
so many people like that on at the same time.

Brett
N2DTS