[AMRadio] TEST

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Sat Feb 7 22:23:36 EST 2009

We've got a heap of them (I said a heap) here in the pacific northwest, on
75M.  It's somewhat less of a problem on 160M, but still there.

I'm speaking on deliberate interference.

It's not new.
That was the primery reason for building the (soon to be rebuilt) push-pull
450TL rig back in the middle 1990s.

This problem is not new, nor is it restricted to a particular region.

We can fight it.  We can win a battle, but we cannot win the war.  There are
too many of them!

73, Barrie, W7ALW, Since 1950

Subject: Re: [AMRadio] TEST