[AMRadio] TEST

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 7 22:49:23 EST 2009

Hi Brent: go to the bottom end of the band, it is much better there. I can
get a response to CQ! about half the time it is a SSB that is interested and
they frequently try AM on the rice box.  Just signed with W1VZR, he was at
6540.  The bozos are on 75 in the daytime also. that group of clowns at 3890
is something to hear!  I sometimes just listen to them when I am working on
somthing,  ID about once every 30  min or so.73 Bernie W8RPW