[AMRadio] SSB/CB/AM/etc

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Sun Feb 8 00:08:01 EST 2009

Outrageous description! "Tertiary Syphilitic Cretins". Try to picture that!

> Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:52:28 -0600
> From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] TEST
> That's a big reason why I do almost exclusively CW. AM will wait
> until I get my Dad's (W5JHJ SK) Globe Champ 350 going here at my
> shack. Thankfully, CW seems to be beyond the extremely limited mental
> abilities of the tertiary syphilitic cretins that hang out on the 75
> m "hate" SSB frequencies.

I am reading from a motel W of Knoxville, started out in Philadephia last night, and am headed west on I40 back to Santa Fe. I wish I had a transceiver in the car. So anybody here along I-40 wanna do lunch tomorrow or Monday? Unfortunately I might not get to read replies in time, but tomorrow night (sunday) will check email again if I find another motel with WIFi.

73
John
K5PRO