[AMRadio] 833 AM rig

Bob Carpenter bcarpenter_tpc at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 9 09:03:49 EST 2009

What ever happen to Otis ? I can guess that by this time is may be a SK. I
use to listen to him along with W4RKG on 75 meters in the 60's running some
beautiful a.m.  I recall that Otis was in Shreveport La. Ma he had such a
sweet a.m. sound.

I would listen to him along with a large group on 75 using a Allied "span
master" reg. receiver that I build in 65.

Great memories, wish a.m. could be like that again.

Bob Carpenter

KB4WEC

bcarpenter_tpc at bellsouth.net

  _____