[AMRadio] 833 AM rig

Bob Carpenter bcarpenter_tpc at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 9 09:28:04 EST 2009

Lee,

Thanks so much for the info on Otis. Like I said, he and a few other had a
lot to do with my interest in ham radio. I was living in Ft. Walton Beach
Fl. At the time, and they would really light up my old Allied receiver. I
may try to get in contact with John WA5BXO and ask that he tell Otis that a
59 year old "kid" was still asking about him.

Best 73,

Bob Carpenter

KB4WEC

bcarpenter_tpc at bellsouth.net